Helping Eagles find their place @ Embry-Riddle
The department's mission is to facilitate learning and build community. This is accomplished through:
- an active network of student-run organizations and student-led initiatives
- the growth of leadership skills and civic engagement
- socially enriching activities and opportunities
- experiences that enable appreciation of a diverse world
- supporting academic success
- operational excellence
In all these ways, the Student Engagement & Student Union team supports students to make a difference for themselves and others. The department also runs the Mori Hosseini Student Union! The Student Union is a central space where students can dine, study, and relax.
Students also help run the place - our student managers lead an Operations Team that supports all events in this busy building. The Welcome Desk staff provide directions to both students and visitors and help students access study rooms and gaming resources.